Saturday, November 10, 2007

With the rest of the blogging community, I extend my heartfelt condolences to the remaining partner at Last Call and all of his dear friends and family. While I didn't know the person behind Ginny's avatar, I am able to recognize the profound impact that team has had on the fashion community in Second Life. The designers behind Ginny show the opportunities that are available to anyone wishing to step up and take them in Second Life and I hope they continue to serve as an inspiration for the artists to come.

While I won't use the tragic loss of human life as a promotional tool, it didn't feel right to write a blog about fashion without honoring the loss of one of SL's top designers.

Your spirit will indeed be missed.

No comments:

in every look (unless otherwise indicated)

  • Shape - Self-Designed
  • Eyes - Custom from Zada Zenovka - Shapes by Zada
  • Eyelashes - Bedroom Lashes - Cake
  • Ring - Asscher (sic) Bridal Set - CC Enterprises

all photographs by: